Friday, 18 March 2016

16 Sleepz to go

After last weekends dream where I found myself and the kids on a holiday with only one jumper packed (for three of us) no passports, no phone - in other words.... total nightmare.... which I easily slipped back into after a quick wake up. It was a bit of a heart stopper.... and I must share that even in the wonderful world of dreaming, Ellen was organised!  I take this dream firstly as a wake up, but also as an positive omen that I will be fully ready and organised.  To Do lists at the ready.....
  • Our tour pack is in transit and should be ready to pick up Monday
  • YES, packing has started. 
  • The 'keep my fav undies ready' part of the packing has began for Ellen & I.
  • Keeping a sharp eye on the rising YUAN exchange rate
  • Flying ear plugs packed
  • on a NO shop, NO entertainment run = more spending money for our trip


Wondering if I should have spent the money on the house!!???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment